These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

From Mrs Joy Kokou

From: Joy Koukou - joykouu222@yahoo.fr

From :Mrs Joy Kokou
Add:43 rue de angree djibi
ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE WEST AFRICA

Good Day,


Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter
may cost you because I know it may come to you as a
surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.

I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in
your country ,this is why I decided to appeal to you
directly for assistance because I' have no relations or
friends in your country for help I am Mrs. Joy. Kokou from
Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost myhusband a
couple of months ago.

My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting
board until his death .He was ass assinated last january
by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his
death he had a foreign account here in ABIDJAN COTE
D'IVOIREup to the tune of $6.5M which he told the bank was
for the importation of cocoa processing machine. I want
you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe
account in your country or any safer place as the
beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in your
country, like real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are
willing to assist me and my only son Frank, indicate your
interest in replying soonest.

Thank you and God bless as I wait in
anticipation of your fullest co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Joy Kokou
TEL: 00225 08-41-3173