These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

REPLY ASAP

From: willims ken - barr_williams_kenwood3@hotmail.com

FROM:Barrister Williams Kenwood(ESQ) & Associates,# 30 MICHEAL STREET,IBADAN,NIGERIA.EMAIL: barr_williams_kenwood@yahoo.com Dear Friend, I am Barrister Williams kenwood,the Personal Attorney to Mr James lars, A foreigner who used to work with Mekon Associates company in Nigeria for 15 years and he was retired on the 30th day of March 2002. After a month, My client and his wife And their three children died on their way to a Conference in a Plane crash on May 4th 2002, which Crashed in Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport.

www.wsws.org/articles/2002/may2002/nige-m07.shtml

Before his death my client had a total sum of US$9,000,000.00, with a Finance House hoping of transferring the fund, to his country {United States of America} as soon as he comes back from the conference, but the untimely death never allowed him to carry out his plans. Since then, I have made several enquires to your embassy to locate any of myclient extended relatives for over 4years now, but all my efforts proved unsuccessful and to no avail.
After these unsuccessful attempts failed, I decided to track his last name in the Internet to locate any member of his family or his nationality, hence I contacted you. Since I have been unsuccessful inlocating his relatives for over 4years now. I seek your consent to present you to the finance house as the next of kin of the deceased. I agree to pay you 40% of the total fund as the account owner, 55% for me, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have some of the lagal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. To indicate your willingness to be part of this transaction , I advise you to forward the following information of yours, to enable me present you to the finance house as the true next 0f kin to my late client. {1}. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS{2}. YOUR FULL NAME{3}. YOUR AGE AND YOUR OCCUPATION.{4}. YOUR IDENTIFICATION.{5}. YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me by my secured andconfidential e-mail address at:(barr_williams_kenwood@yahoo.com) to enable us discuss further. Thanks and God bless. Barrister Williams kenwood.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01