These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT

From: sefinatuterraes - sefinatu@terra.es

Dear sir/ Madam,

Greetings,

I'm Mrs.Sefinatu Al-Mutawa, wife of late Waleed Al-Mutawa who died
along with 17 people including the UN's chief envoy to Iraq in the massive bomb attack that wrecked the United Nations headquarters in Baghdad-Iraq .
View the Explosion site below :
---------------------------------------------
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/19/newsid_3504000/3504255.stm

My husband was a renowned Industrialist in Iraq , Until his tragic
death, he deposited the sum of $6.5 million (Six million Five hundred thousand dollars) with a Security & Finance Firm in Europe for safe keeping .My reason for contacting you is that Baghdad -Iraq is no longer a safe place for investment for the fear of encountering the same experience of my late husband in future since massive bomb attack are going on everyday killing innocent people.

Based on this point I seek for your assistance as a reliable partner to do this project with me Abroad. If you are interested in assisting me to invest this money in your country and becoming my partner in business, please try to contact me as soon as possible. Endeavor to keep this transaction very private and confidential because it's my lifetime future investment as I,m a widow now and don?t want to be cheated.

NOTE: Kindly inform me what will be your PERCENTAGE for assisting me?

Do include the following details in your reply.

(1) Full name and address (2) Occupation (3)Your age ,(4) Mobile
telephone number for easy Communication.

Yours faithfully ,
Mrs.Sefinatu Al-Mutawa.

PLEASE SEND ALL RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE EMAILS:
Email:mrsefinatu1@yahoo.es

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu