These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Urgent Request for Assistance

From: Adam Savimbi - adamsavimbi20@excite.com

Urgent Request for Assistance.From Adam SavimbiTelephone 00228-98-88-094Reply to this email:adamsavimbi20@excite.com My Dear, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am Adam Savimbi the only son of late Mr.KANTE SAVIMBI. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Lome ,the economic capital of Togo, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of myfather on July 2003 in a private hospital here in Lome,he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ($13.000,000) in a safe deposit box fixed in one the prime security bank vault/custody.The Safe deposit box was declared as a family valuables/Treasures for safe keeping purposes. The Prime bank do have know the content of the consignment box contain cash. Please you need to take note about this. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management. I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:(1) To procure a profitable investment where this fund can be invested(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20years.(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to yourcountry to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successfull claming out and transferring of this fund to your possession overseas. Furthermore, you should indicate your immediate option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) working days as you signify interest to assist me.Awaiting to hear favourably from you soon. Thanks and God bless.Best Regards,Adam Savimbi.
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger !
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview