These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 08, 2007

Hello

From: Michael Zulu - michaelzulu51@aim.com

Hello,

I am Michael Zulu.Please do not mind my medium of contacting you on a business transaction of this magnitude.I am only doing this due to the urgency and privacy of the issue at hand.I live and work in Johannesburg,South Africa as a banker.

I am looking for a foreign business partner.I have the access to a very large amount of money that lies in an account that i manage in my bank but over the years has remained dormant.After been issued an Order of Mandamus by the bank to locate my client in Germany where he hails from,i discovered that my client had died in a plane crash with his family.If i go to the bank with this informaton,the money in his dormant account will be declared to the Government as unclaimed and sent to the treasury.I do not want this to happen since the Government already has money.Hence,the purpose of my contacting you.

I want to transfer this money out of the bank and out of South Africa with the help of an outsider/foreigner.I will need to employ your understanding, co-operation,trust and professionality on how i propose to get this transfer carried out perfectly.Your compensation and safety is guaranteed.

I anticipate an urgent response to provide you with an indepth look into the procedure that we must follow to succeed in the transfer.I would like to learn of your interest in this very lucrative business venture.
Looking forward to hearing from you.You can as well contact me at your earliest on:

Mr. Michael Zulu,
First National Bank,
6th Floor, 1 First Place,
First National Bank, Bank City,
Cnr. Simmonds & Pritchard,
Johannesburg, Gauteng,
South Africa.
TEL: +27 783 920 620