These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 08, 2007

MRS Awatif Alkamil

From: awatif - awatif3@ig.com.br

Is Me Mrs Awatif Al-kamil woman bassed in bagdad in iraq,I felt good and
was happy to meet such An Honest one and i so much trust your Country and
there Poeple soit is with that i wish to contact you for a little
assistance you can render to me.Due to the situation here in in iraq,those
of us in the business circle are finding it very difficult to cope with the
situation here,no stable goverment,bomb explotion at strategic places every
now and then,sometimes people find it very difficult to go about their
normal businesses due to fear of being victim of terrorist attack,above all.


the crisis in iraq now has made business activities totaly
parallised for quite sometime now.for intance,no good telephone
facilities,no
adiquate security,infact,all most all the basic
infrastructure were destroyed during the recent war in iraq,ever since then
.he enveroment in iraq has never been condusive business wise.Please,why i
need your assistance is that i have about (us$ 10.000.000)TEN million
united states Dollars in my custody.

i inherited the
money from late my husband who was a major general in iraqi army in charge
of purchase and maintainance in the immediate past regime.My intention
is to move the money out of iraq and invest the money in stock market or
real estate in your country with the help of an honest person who will work
with me as
my foreign associate, i want to invest most of the money
abroad to avoid lossing the money, because it is not wise doing business in
the atmosphere of fear here in iraq,that's why i am calling on you.If you
can honestly collaborate with me ,i am ready to pay you up to 20% of the
total amount if you can sincerely assist me to actualise this project
soon,because the situation here in iraq is very critical,the everyday bomb
explotion seems to have no end.
I wait patiently for your urgent
response.

i am just trusting on you in the name of Almighty
ALAH and i know you will not sit on my money and deny me, am a Devouted
mosleem woman(sheer( and i respect ALLAH so pls do not dissapoint me because
i have made up my mind to esterblish the US$10m dollars in your country of
which i would want you to be my business partner.

i told my
Diplomat that you are my business partner and we have fiduciary
relationship. i hope you understood me clearly.
inshy allah. waiting patiently for your Anticipated favourable reply with
private email stated address below.

awatif_alkamil02@yahoo.ie

Allah bless you
MRS Awatif Al-kamil
central Baghdad city,
kara
iraq