These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 08, 2007

A MATTER OF TRUST

From: Mr Chuyin Chi - chuyinchi246@yahoo.se

Dear friend,

I crave your indulgence and hope that I do not offend you by sending you an
email without your consent, if this has in any way infringed on your already
busy schedule kindly pardon my indulgent, I am Chuyin CHi, a private attorney to
Mrs. Nina Wang, now deceased, find below the link to this effect.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/04/nina.wang.reut/index.html

I know you are a very busy person and have taken the liberty to provide the full
details of her story in the link below;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Wang

Mrs. Wang as you know was a woman filled with controversy, during the tubulent
period when she was having litigation problems with her father in-law, she
feared that she would loose alot and requested that I placed the sum of
$27,000,000.00 (twentyseven million united states dollars) with a private
banking firm, she requested that I leave the funds there for a
while,unfortunately she died before anything meaningful could be done, with the
controversy around her it would not be wise at this stage for me to come out
and say she left any money with me as being accused of infidelity would
automatically mean I am her lover. Hence; I would like to present you as the
beneficiary to the estate fund.

The fund in question was invested in an alias and this will not in anyway affect
you, I cannot do this on my own as it is not a secret that she visited me once,
considering the fact that she died in a very controversial circumstance it is
better that having the opportunity to better my financial position I did not
hesitate to take this opportunity. Do note that it is of utmost importance that
we keep this as low keyed as possible as my reputation is at stake in this, upon
your consent to be the beneficiary for the sole purpose of collecting and
distributing as to be advised by me I will forward to you the relevant documents
required in pursuance of funds. I shall however advice that you adhere strictly
to my guidelines and advice.

Do contact me for further details via my private emai: chuyinchi246@yahoo.se

Regards

Chuyin CHi