These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, June 08, 2007

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY

From: barrister fredrick - barristerfredrickwilliams@yahoo.com.vn

Hello and Good Day,

I am Barrister Fredrick Williams, an attorney to a deceased Immigrant, Names: Mr. Cho Minja. A national of Korea. Who was a businessman/contractor in my country, with the Crude Oil sector; here in after shall be referred to as my client, On the 6th of August 1997, he was among those passengers aboard who died in a plane crash (Korean Air Flight 801). For your verification you can visit: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list/. Since then I have been managing his properties and contracts, which he implemented in the oil industries.

Now the money for the contract has been deposited. In the light of the above, you are to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his bank.
Especially now that the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscate within a short time.

The deceased has an account Valued $12 million dollars (USD). Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 10 years now.

I seek Your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account ($12 million dollars) can be paid to you, after which you, his account officer and me shall share the money on 70% to me and his account officer, while 25% for you and 5% for miscellaneous expenses that might arise. I have all necessary information?s that can be used to back up this Claim. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through, I guarantee that this transaction shall be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of the law. Please, If you are interested and ready to assist in this project, I am certain it will take only a few working days to get things done and I will join you for further business. You can email me as soon as possible to Email :

barristerfredrickwilliams@yahoo.com.vn

Best Regards,
Barrister Fredrick Williams (ESQ).

_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink