These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 30, 2007

attorney at work

From: mark owen - markmark_owen4@yahoo.com

From the desk of Mark owen:
(Attorney at Law)
No: 23 Alhaji Musa ways,
Abuja FCT,
Nigeria.
Reply to markmark_owen4@yahoo.com}
Attn: Sir/Madam,
I am Barrister Mark Owen, private attorney to the late Mrs.Stella
Obasanjo, wife of the Nigerian Expresident, Olusegun Obasanjo, who died on
23rd of October, 2005 at a hospital in Spain. She had traveled to Spain
to undergo surgery and died from complications resulting from that
surgery.Below is the link

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/obasanjo.obituary/index.html
As the personal attorney to the deceased, I handle every of her affairs
most properties and funds both domestic and in overseas. In this case,
my client who left huge amount of USD and so many investments with my
signature abroad. Very soon my client's family will call me to account
for my client's properties and funds offshore.
At this juncture, I seek your consent to present you as the benefactor
to my client's funds deposited in Europe which I will disclose to
you, since I have all the documents regarding the depositing of the funds.
I will procure all necessary legal documentations that can be used to
back up any claim we might make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I promise that
you and I can share the money 60/40%. I believe my letter received a
favorable consideration from you as I await your respond as soon as
possible.
Endeavour to forward your response and your private telephone number to
my personal email address: markmark_owen4@yahoo.com ,for easier
communications.
Best Regards,
Barrister Mark Owen.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links