These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 30, 2007

From David Anny

From: David Anny - david_anny14@hotmail.fr

Hello Dear,

I know you don't know me in person, but i will want you to bear with my request after reading my mail and be of good assistance to me, because bad people in this world has made us not to trust the good once again, but as for me you really need to trust me, because am still a young boy of 18 years old, i don't know anything about money transaction so that is why i needed your help.

For your information, i am the only child of my father. Before my father died he called me personally that he deposited the sum of $3,000,000. Three Million United States Dollars in a Bank, and i have all the deposit documents that covers the fund in the Bank, so if you wish to help me all you need is to call me on phone with this number that is stated herein ( 0022566120882) and ask of David or you can write me on my personal email address: david_anny15@hotmail.fr . I will really want you to keep this transaction to yourself, as i don't want anybody to know about the fund. This transaction will not cost you anything, i have all the documents with me, i will send them to you as soon as i read from you. And i want you to have it in mind that this proposal that am sending to you is not a fake or a scam mail. All you need is to put all your trust on me and trust God, because with God all things are possible.

Best Regards,

David Anny