These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 30, 2007

RESPONSE FROM YOU PLEASE

From: jameskakayahoodk - james.kaka1@yahoo.dk

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an accountant with ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
PLC. My name is Mr. James Kaka . I am the Personal
Account officer to Engineer. Andrew Wilson, who is
a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM
RESOURCES,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. Herein after
shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN
2000,my client, his wife and their three children
were involved in the Kenya Airways flight with
registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from
Nairobi to destination Lagos and all the
passengers on-board and the flight crew, including
his family died in this fatal aircrash on 30 JAN
2000. Since then I have made several inquiries to
locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this
has also proved unsuccessful after these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of
his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
money and property left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the bank where these huge deposits were
lodged,particularly the ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
PLC. Where the deceased had an account valued at
about($17.5 Million US Dollars) has issued me a
notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated within the next ten official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over 4years now, I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at
($17.5 Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and
then you and I can share the money 50% to me and
40% to you.While 10% for unforeseen bottle necks
we might incure in thi s transaction an attorney
will be contracted to help us revalidate and
notarize all the necessary legal documents that
can beused to back up any claim we may make.
Please indicate your willingness by sending the
below information for more clarification and easy
communication.

1. Your full name.
2. Your contact address.
3. Your tel and fax numbers.

All I require is your honest co-operation to
enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and I from any
breach of the law.

NOTE: For security reason please reply to this
email address: james.kaka1@yahoo.dk

Best regards,
Mr. James Kaka.

Saturday, July 28, 2007
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=338044&cdate=20070728&cimg=0

--------------------
DropShots - Keeping relationships connected. Share
your photos and videos at
http://www.dropshots.com