These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 30, 2007

GOOD NEWS

From: nkomoterraes - nkomo40@terra.es

How are you and your family today and I hope that you are all okay? I found your email contact information through computer dictionary and I decided to contact you for an important assistance.I am WILLIAM G NKOMO a citizen of Zimbabwe and I am writing this letter to request your assistance and confidentiality to handle a transfer of fund into a Foreign account and I decided to write you,because my late father was among the few black ( Zimbabwean rich farmers )murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert Mugabe.

I am seeking for political asylum in ITALY .

I want to personally entrusted my future and that of my family into your hands, hence as a refugee in this country I can not be able to declear such amount to the puplic as the law governing asylum seeker dose not allow that,and please do understand that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter.

I am the only son of Adams Nkomo, a wealthy farmer and senior politician With the opposition political party in my country, Movement for Democratic Change [MDC]. My father was murdered by our wicked President, Robert Mugabe and I fled my country, because I have become his next target to eliminate.My father was a fighter for Justice and a moving force in the MDC, a part of bodies that wanted to end the several years of brutal dictatorship government of President Robert Mugabe.

You will read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting these web sites,http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html
My father was accused of Treason and also assisting the White farmers in fighting the government.

Few weeks after his arrest, he was reported dead.

The government claimed he died of heart attack and his body was never seen for proper autopsy, they buried him in the government cementary. My father's associate Mr. Martin Olds a White farmer from Britain assisted me in fighting my father’s death through the Court and media; the Government saw us as a big treat to them and decided to eliminate us. Mr.Martin Olds was attacked and murdered in his house, but fortunately, before they came to looking for me, I received the news and I had to flee through the border to South Africa, to save my life.

I am writing this letter to request your assistance and confidentiality to handle a transfer of fund into a Foreign account and I decided to write you,my late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert Mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority, Before my fathers death, he has taken to Johannesburg and deposited the sum of seventy two Million United State Dollars ($72 million)with a Security and Finance Company as if he foreseen the looming danger in Zimbabwe.

My arrival here in ITALY still remains like a miracle to me.Here, is my reasons for contacting you, My father kept this money in two trunk boxes in disguise as family Treasures on my name and could not bank them, because of the situation in my country.The government seized my father’s business, farms and banks account before his arrest and murder. He told me everything concerning the funds while he was still in detention and this fund has been moved from south Africa to Europe here where I am now corrently seeking a political Asylum because we cannot invest it there.

I need your assistance in securing the funds there in your country, so that I can arrange on how to come over to your country to invest with the fund.I am willing to offer you 25% of the $72 Million for your assistance.

Please, let me know if you can assist me, so that I can give you more details on how we shall proceed further.contact email address:williamnkomo2007@yahoo.com
As I wait for your urgent response, please treat this information as confidential because of the situation i am in this country been a refugee .

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

William G Nkomo.

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu