These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

FROM ISATU

From: Isatu Mohammed - isatu05@hotmail.com

hello, excuse me to contact you thus since we do not know front; I had your address in my Internet search of one contact outside and I know that it is necessary that somebody owes risky his confidence in another to make a success of something and the worse still situation than I life. I am isatu Mohammed the only daughter of alhaji Mohammed isuffu and adja aminata Mohammed. my father was one of the large farmers of the area in the field of the cocoa, it had very large plantations from where it gained sufficiently and even largely his life. with its death in August 2006; his/her brothers who are my uncles thought only of the division of its goods while saying that I was too small, what I was going to make with all these things. when I have to protest against their act they started to use of hidden power and to even physically threaten me of death. and owing to the fact that my dad was an influential member of the old PDCI-RDA left to the head of state in 1999, which majority of the members are persecuted like their families since the advent of the push of 1999 and worse still with this new mode which is there since 2000. thus since I have flees of the house to have my safe life and I hid in a house of reception in suburbs of the city from where they could never discover me until I find the means of leaving here. and since I was in class of the final one with the college thus I have to give up my studies. and also the situation socio-political which degraded each day is also come to worsen my cause. what is my only hope it is that my dad of alive sound had place of the money in a suspense account to order in a bank to intend here for an investment abroad and his/her brothers are unaware of EC money very. I was to see the bank and one made me understand that I was the exclusive heiress of this money whose amount is of US$8,5millions (eight million five hundred and thousand dollars American). it is thus since I do not know these partners abroad who could help me to transfer easily the money over there and from saving my life here; I decided to find somebody abroad who could help me to transfer the money in his account and to help me thereafter to come in his country in order to be used to me as tutor so that I can finish my studies and also to invest the remainder of the money. all this in the concern major of having my life saves because my uncles are really decided. I decided to offer 25% of the total sum for your assistance. concerning to me I am isatu Mohammed born the 10/06/1988 in Abidjan, my address: 2 avenue Williams Jacob, street of ébriés adjamé-Abidjan I await your pressing answer meaning your interest to help me. I will provide you any useful document and the contact of the bank where the money has been dropped by my dad, to discuss the details of the transfer.remain blessed!
_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607