These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hope you doing just fine Pls Get back

From: Dennis Taylor - dennis-taylor@mighty.co.za

Attn: Sir/Madam
From: Dennis Taylor


Dear Sir/Madam,

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me since you don't know

me personally but please take this mail into consideration as me and my

family really needs your assistance and we contacted you with good
intentions.

I am Mr. Dennis Taylor , the son of Dr. William taylor who was
recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact
through
Network on line in my search for a reliable and reputable person to
handle a very
confidential transaction which involves a transfer of fund to a foreign
account and
I decided to write you, my late father was amongst the few black
Zimbabwean rich
farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling government
of President
Robert Mugabe for his
alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party
controlled
by the white minority.

Before his death, he had taken to Johannesburg - South Africa to
deposit the sum of US$ 12.5 Million (Twelve Million and Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) with a Security Company which I will
inform
you in due course as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The
money was deposited in a box as "Valuables" to avoid much demur
rage
from the Security Company. This money was embarked from the purchase of

new machinery and chemical for farms and the establishment of new farms

in Lesotho and Swaziland.

This land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new
land act that wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few
blacks
who vehemently condemned the "modus operandi" adopted by the
government. This resulted to rampant killing and mob action by the war
veterans
and some political thugs. Precisely, more than Eighty-one (81) people
have so far been killed. Heads of governments from the west, especially

Britain and United States of America have voiced their condemnation of
Mugabe's plan.

Subsequently, South African Development Community(S.A.D.C) has
continuously supported Mugabe's new land act, it is against this
background
that I and my family who are currently residing in South Africa have
decided to transfer my Father's money into a foreign account. As the
eldest
son of my Father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a
genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without
the
knowledge of my government who are tactically freezing our family
wealth and South Africa Government seems to be playing along with them.
I am
faced with the dilemma of investing this money in South Africa for fear

of encountering the same experience in future since both countries have

almost the same political history.

More so, the South African Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such
investment hence we are seeking for "Asylum". As a business person whom

I am about to entrust my future and that of my family into his/her
hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk-free and
the
nature of your business does not necessarily matter. For your
assistance, we are offering you 25% of the total sum, 70% for me and my
family
while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses we may incur during the
course of this transaction. We wish to invest our part of the money on
commercial property based on your advice.

Most importantly, I and my family desire the following from you
immediately we conclude this transaction:

(i) To assist me continue my education
(ii) To assist us get a nice and comfortable house in your country
where we shall stay when we arrive
(iii) To assist us with the immigration process of residing in your
country

Finally, all we demand from you is assurance that you will not sit on
this money when it finally gets to your personal or company's account
in
your country. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please confirm
your interest by replying to this email dennis-taylor@mighty.co.za
call me on our special direct telephone number + 874-763-30540

You can view the websites below for more understanding regarding what
has been happening in my country Zimbabwe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm

Best Regards

Mr. dennis taylor

N: B.PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS TRANSACTION NEEDS STRICT
CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ITS SUCCESS