These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

From Ms Sabina

From: Sabina - snd2bs@yahoo.com.hk

From Ms Sabina
Hello dear

My name is Sabina Campbell, a Sierra Leonean
national but living presently in Cote d'ivoire. I am writing you this
letter with great confidence and trust regarding a reasonable sum of
money inherited from my late father, a business merchant and a
contractor. I wish to invest in your country if you can assure me of
your willingness and support to help me sincerely since you are living
in a more peaceful country than my war ravaged country.

I will really
appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith and trust so i can
give you a detailed explanation on how we proceed. Thanks in
anticipation and looking forward to your sincere response.

Yours
truly,
Sabina

I will be giving you fifteen percentage of the total
money in appreciation for your assistance. Kindly get back to me if my
proposal interests you