These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mutual Benefits

From: ewah samuel - ewah17@hotmail.com

Attn: Sir/Madam.

I am Ewah Samuel (Esq.), a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. A.
Saiver, who was an oil company employee in Nigeria. On the 21st of April
2004, my client,his wife and their two children were involved in a car
accident along Sagbama Express Road, here in Nigeria. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proven
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace
his relatives over the Internet, but of no avail, hence I mandated my
secretary to search for any possible relative of my late clients in the
Internet before the bank get the account confiscated or declared
unserviceable, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
US$14.8m (Fourteen million eight hundred thousand United States Dollars).
The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated within the next 14 working days. I t
hen decided to present you as the next of kin of the deceased . The said
amount will be paid to you if you comply immediately with all the necessary
documents of the deceased in my possession. Immediately the money is paid to
you, 55% of the total amount will be for me, 40% for you, while the
remaining 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I
have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up our
claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In other
words, I am giving you my words that the documents to back up our claims
will show that the deposited funds, when it is finally paid to you, will in
no way violate the existing laws of your country nor that of mine.

I expect your urgent reply to enable us discuss further.

Please all further correspondence should be through my secured email
address; ewahsamuel1@yahoo.co.in


Best regards,

Ewah Samuel (Esq.)

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01