These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

Hello My Dear Astuti Call Me Urgently

From: Barrister Purcell Stauffer - barrp_557@hotmail.com

Hello My Dear Astuti,

I am Barrister Purcell Stauffer a personal attorney to Mr.T.Astuti a national of your country, who worked with a Multinational Development Company in Lome Togo.

In the year 2003, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a fatal automobile accident and all occupants unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence, I contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$10 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty-one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives of my client, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since have the same nationality with him, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss on the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all necessary information needed to back up this claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.

Do get in touch with me through email and on my private telephone number below:mr_purcell@fastermail.com


You should also provide me your private telephone and
fax numbers for confidential and faster
communications.

Best regards.
Barrister Purcell Stauffer
+228-946-1468.
Lome Togo.
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink