These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

May the Almighty Allah be with you

From: samera dia - sameradiallo1@yahoo.fr

May the Almighty Allah be with you

Best compliments of the seasons,
With absolutely trust in Allah make me to write you an email, with confidence that you will be of assistant to me. I will like you to read this email carefully for you to be able to understand the details of my mail and the reason for coming into contact with you as i have believe that i and you are no long strangers hence knowing each other has bound us together with a trust that you will not betray me nor Almighty Allah. My Name is Mrs. Samera Diallo, married to late Mr. Abdul Diallo, a France nationality who worked with France embassy here in Ivory Coast as a diplomat for nine years before his death in October 2005. He died in a fatal accident that could have claimed the lives of the entire family.

Before his death we were pious Muslims and were married for ten years with a child. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of USD$4.750 Million (Four million seven and fifty thousand U.S. Dollars) with a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still in the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last more than three months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my fate I decided to donate this fund to individual that will utilize this money according to my instruction .I want a person that will use this fund to mosques, orphanages, and widows and for propagation of Allah. I took this decision knowing that I have a child that will inherit this money but my son cannot carry out this work because he is still a kid. Again i and my late husband decided to use some of the money to work for Allah and leave some for our son Salim to help him make a good living. Our son is 16 years old now and is growing up here in Africa, and his name is Salim Diallo, He is still a kid and my husband's relatives are not Moslems and I don't want my family's hard earned money to be misused. I don't want a situation where this money will be used by non Muslim, hence comes the reason for taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death; I want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health and due to the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don't want any of my husband's relative to inherit this money for i am afraid they will not use it according to my will. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the bank contacts. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of the fund. I want you to always pray for me because the joy of Allah is my strength. My happiness is that i lived an Islam and will die in this faith. Whoever that wants to serve Allah must serve him in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life .A delay in your reply may give me room in sourcing for another Muslim individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. I pray to Allah for his providence for a smooth transfer.
Remain blessed in the Name of the Allah.
Mrs. Samera Diallo
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger vous offre 30 nouvelles émoticônes gratuites, installées directement dans votre Messenger !
http://www.emoticones-messenger.fr