These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

I am urgently waiting for to hear from you as soon

From: kevin thamos - kevin_t11k_thamos@yahoo.fr

From Mr Kevin Thamos, Foreign Remittance Dept, Continental Bank Plc Cotonou Benin Republic. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.I got your contact from the proffesional data base found in the internet Yahoo tourist search.When I was searching for a foreign reliable partner.I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this businees opportunity.After series of prayers/fasting.i was divinely directed to contact you among other names found in the data base Yahoo tourist search.I believe that God has a way of helping who is in need.

I am Mr Kevin Thamos,I work with the Continental Bank Plc,as the director of operations in the accounts department.I am soliciting your assistance to claim an abandoned fund of late engr Daniel Douglas.Who was my good client as regards knowing his access in my bank.Engr.Daniel Douglas was a citizen of United States of America,who owned a construction company here in Benin Republic.I was very intimate to him because i worked as his account officer in the bank. It happened On Thursday, December 25, 2003,Daniel , his wife and their only daughter were involved in Air-Crash near the Atlantic Ocean in Cotonou suburb. For more clarifications, you can visit the CNN web news for the tragedy. http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/ ,sadly enough,this my client and his entire family unfortunately lost their lives in the accident.Since then i have i made several enquires to their embasy to locate any of his extended family/relatives proved abotive. After these several unsuccessful attempts,the need to contact you arose based on the fact that you are a foreigner.My main reason for contacting you is you to assist me in recovering the money and property left behind by my client before they are confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where they are deposited/lodged. Particularly,the continental bank plc where the deceased has a balance os $5m(Five million United States Dollars)in his account.The bank has issued a final notice to me to provide the next of kin of this late client or they will be left with no other choice than to confiscate his fund.Since i have been unsuccessful in locating Daniel's relatives for the past three years,i seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of my client so that the said fund,the sum of five million United States dollars can be paid in your name instead of leaving it for the bank. I have perfected every underground work to back up any claim we may make.All that i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this arrengement through.I garantee that this will be excuted under a legitimate arrengement that will protect us from any breach of the law.Please reply me if you can assist me through this email address kevin_t12k_thamos@yahoo.fr Fanally kindly give your confidential phone/fax numers so that i can fax or attach a specimen application which you will re-type and submit to the bank as the next of kin to engr.Daniel,also your office and residential address.For your assistance towards this,i have resolved already that wediscuss between us on the equity formular we can share the money.I am urgently waiting for to hear from you as soon as as you recieve this mail. Your Sincerely, Mr Kevin Thamos.


_________________________________________________________________
Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com