These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS BUSINESS

From: MRS MARY JEFFERSON - mrsjefferson_01mary@yahoo.com

Hello Dear.
I am Mrs. Mary Jefferson a white Zimbabwean Farmer, and I and my husband base in Harare, before, my husband was murdered in cold blood by some black militants, I and my husband owned three tobacco farms in Chipinge,and I am also a majority owner of Glen Devon Farm also situated
in Chipinge, in Zimbabwe. You can see more details about the situation we are going through on the website below.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/594522.stm

More than 849 white-owned farms. During these periods, as reported by international media and the CNN, and BBC more than 6 white farmers were killed. The government did not stop at this, as just recently the government has asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to black
farmers or risk going to prison. So far, more than 1,400 white owned farms have been invaded and confiscated, as well as claiming the properties of the farmers.

I have sold all of our equipment what $22.000.000.00 millions USD and presently, I can tell you categorically now that this funds are buried in a safe place near my present home, where I am taking refuge with my two
daughters and son, because the bank is not even safe for me to safe guard the funds, all I want you to do now, is to let me know if you can receive this funds in trust and invest the funds in trust for me and my family,please, let me know your real heart, so that, I can urgently look for a possible means to transfer this funds from the
present place they are stocked, by a diplomatic secure means with my husband lawyer that is base in Europe, He will prepare all the legal documents in your name and transfer the funds to you with a diplomatic means to you in your country.

Note, this business is hundred 100% risk free and you will have handsome regard and we can go into partnership to invest this funds together in your country in a nay profitable business venture.

I want you to send me your information, so that my Lawyer in London will be able to work out all modalities in your name with your information,so that the funds can move out of Zimbabwe by diplomatic courier and then transfer it to any of your bank account. Then I will now travel down to
your country, so that, both of us will make arrangements regards to anykind of business that will profit us.

1) YOUR FULL NAMES
2) CONTACT ADDRESS
3) TEL, FAX NUMBERS
4) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH.
5) OCCUPATION

Presently, I am in great danger and will appreciate your urgent correspondence.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Mary Jefferson