These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RIPLY

From: Mrs Esther - estherwilliams2@eyou.com

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RIPLY!!!
Please Repply To This Email:
brianlloyd214@yahoo.com
God Is The ultimate Giver! Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ, I am former Mrs.Fatima Esther williams, now Mrs.Esther
Williams,A widow to the Late Sheik Mohammed williams, I am 72 years
old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the
breast.From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's
quite obvious that I won't live more than four months according to my
doctors.This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad
stage.
My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in
Afghanistan when he travelled to Afghanistan to monitor an Hospital / a
Humanitarian Foundation (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the
Afghan masses as of then,whose majority, and 99 percent of them are
muslims / islamic scholars and loyalists, during the period of our
marriage wecouldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy
and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth.
My doctors have advised me that I may not live for more than four
months,so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to
the development of the churches in Africa,America, Asia and Europe.I
selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I am
willing to donate the sum of US$12,200,000.00, to you for the less
priviledged. Please I want you to note that, this fund is deposited
with a Security Firm and upon my instruction, you will file in an
application for the transfer of the money in your name.
Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used
for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth
acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.May the Grace of our
Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy
Spirit be with you and your family. I Await Your Urgent Reply.
kindly contact my lawyer Brian Lloyd, through his Email
Address:(brianlloyd214@yahoo.com)
Yours in Christ.
Mrs. Esther williams (JP).

--Íâ¹ú»õÒ²³¬±ãÒË!
--http://freemail2.eyou.com/sys_sig.php?url=aHR0cDovL2V5b3VhZnAuYWxseWVzLmNvbS9tYWluL2FkZmNsaWNrP2RiPWV5b3VhZnAmYmlkPTk1LDgxLDMmY2lkPTczLDksMSZzaWQ9MTY4JmFkdmlkPTQmY2FtaWQ9NCZzaG93PWlnbm9yZSZ1cmw9aHR0cDovL2FkZmFybS5tZWRpYXBsZXguY29tL2FkL2NrLzQwODAtMjI5MDMtOTQ5OS0wP2FpZD1leW91O3RleHQ7MTAzJm1wcm89aHR0cDovL3BhZ2VzLmViYXkuY29tLmNuL3dvcmxkYnV5L3VzYS5odG1s

--http://sms.eyou.com