These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

pls help

From: Anna Michael - annamichael1470@yahoo.com

Dear friend,

I have been frustrated, deceived, maimed and molested too many times, I am just on the verge of giving up on life. O! my God why would all these calamities befall me at this my tender age?? Why me Lord?? Why me?? Too many bad people, nobody to trust anymore. I am fed up! If you think you can help me out of this predicament, please let mer know.

My name is Anna Michael. I am from Port-Harcourt in Rivers State of Nigeria. I am 17 years old. I am bereaved having lost my mother at the tender age of 4. My late father however married another wife who turned out to be a dare-devil and the architect of my father's death, yes! she killed my father! Just because she could not bear him a child and I am supposed to be the heiress to my father's formidable business empire. My late daddy confided in me many months before he died that he had left some fixed deposits for me at the bank so I could further my education abroad in his absence. He also secretly gave me all the necessary papers indicating how much that is accrued to me and the bank where he has deposited the funds. I will not lie to you, I have been duped on this matter because my daddy's lawyer is now conniving with my step-mother to confiscate all my inheritance. Most importantly, my father left the sum of $2.8M in bonds and trunk box at the bank(will tell you the name
of the bank later) and I have every document to prove this. But now, I need somebody who is very reliable and preferably a foreigner who will stand in for me and work with another lawyer to get my funds out of the bank. The reason is that I am just 17 and cannot represent myself legally on any issue. I need an adult, a person of high intergrity who can take up this matter as my sponsor and deal directly with the bank where my inheritance is and with the help of a lawyer, retrieve my $2.8M in the bank.

After you have done this, you will help me get a visa to your country so I can relocate and start a new life there. Whoever that helps me now is my family and my all. I have nobody to run to. I am still staying in one of my father's mansions and I don't even know my fate here because they might either eject me anytime or even decide to kill me too. I am not safe here, no one to trust. I cannot even trace my mother's village, maybe I would have run to the place to hide at least to save my life. As it is now, if you can help me and get my Inheritance from the bank and then get me a visa to come to your country to reside, I will not only be happy but would be a daughter and a child to you for the rest of my life. Moreover, in the end I wouldn't mind giving you half of my entire inheritance. Or maybe you take 40% and use 10% to settle the lawyer who will work with you to achieve this. Then you will help me bank the remaining on trust for my education and my future. Please let me
know if you can be of immense help to me and I will provide you every detail. We will open communication, though I don't have any phone right now. My God will reward you as you find it in your heart to help me in this. Amen!

Sincerely yours,

Anna Michael