These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

READ IN GOOD FAITH

From: eilmalobe - eilma_lobe@yahoo.ca

My Dearest One,


It is my pleasure to send you this details of my life for a sincere relationship and for the fact that i am in need of your commit zeal to help me on this important matter. I hope you will honor my mail and reply with your kindness, May almighty be with you (amen).

I will begging by introducing myself to you. My name is Eilma lobe willaims, my father's name is Mr.Lobe Willaims, Michael I was a student in University studying Medicine but i drop out after my late fathers death and i am here today in Ivory Coast because of the problem i explained bellow;

My Father die 3years ago and left me and mother with inheritance worth 14.500,000.00 US dollars (Fourteen point five million us Million dollars) and this estate is deposited with fiduciary Fund Holder here in Ivory Coast before my late father was call to the glory of almighty God with untimely death. Though I have not meet with you before this introduction neither you know me but I believe that; one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.

The death of my late father gave my mother serious intensive illness killed her n few month after my late fathers death. I live in the house of our great grand Mother In Sierra Leone our home country before i decide to come over to Ivory Coast here to seek the release of my deposit inheritance in the BANK custody. But my problem is that I need the assistance of a reliable and responsible man in your country to assist me retrieve this consignment fund safely to invest the money in your country under a mutual agreement without the concept of my fathers relative or any third party.

I wanted to do this clearance outside the concept of my uncle because first, i am warned not to trust him or any of the family member because the death of my late father lays on his fortune and it is masterminded to them and they may also kill me according to the warning my mother gave me before she give up in life.

Please, I have the great pleasure in confiding this matter to you for help if you can honor my mail as i honor you and give me your sincere love and kindness to me regarding my request and myself. I can send you the proves of this consignment if you promise to help me sincerely in your heart and that you will take good care of me when i get married to you not. But my coming to your country will be after the transfer of our consignment fund to your country is successfully or anyhow you decide to assist me on that. Please help me because my heart feel good with you and i want to be your future partner, for better or worse.

Yours faithfully,


Miss Eilma


---------------------------------
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers