These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Message from Miss Rhodia Punga

From: RHODIA PUNGA - rdpunga31@yahoo.co.jp

Message from Miss Rhodia Punga
Hello,

My name is Miss RHODIA PUNGA. I am a girl of 21 years old and I am a
citizen of COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST IN WEST AFRICA), an orphan to the
late former (OBUETI) top cocoa dealer Mr. PAUL PUNGA who died in 2004
as a result of food poison suspected to be given to him by the plans of
his colleaques and uncles because of his fame and wealth, my mother
died when I was 6 years old.

I inherited a total sum of $4.6 million US dollars from my late
parents. This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is
deposited in a security and finance company in Ivory Coast under a
secret arrangement as a family treasure and African art works. This
means that the security company does not know the real content of this
box that was sent from the United State of America to Ivory Coast under
a diplomatic coverage.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found
you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box
of money to any address that you think is very secure and safe in place
with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. I will come over
to your country to continue my education as soon as the funds is
claimed by you.

There is need for urgent action because I am paying demurrage charges
to the Security Company for safe keeping this consignment. I give
thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hearing
from you soonest.

Please do contact me through this email or through my other YAHOO
EMAIL address: rdpunga30@yahoo.co.jp As soon as I hear from you, I
will give you the details of this transcation and how you will contact
the Security Company for the immediate claim of this trunk box on my
behalf.


Best Regard,
RHODIA PUNGA