These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Can You Be Trusted

From: Peter Joop - mr.peterjoop@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,
Greetings and compliments.

I am Peter Joop, a solicitor at law. I was the personal attorney to
Eng. Gilbert M. Reain, a national of your country who used to work
with an oil servicing company here in the Netherlands thereof be
referred to as my client. Eng. Gilbert M. Reain, 62 years of age made
a fixed deposit of fund valued at USD$12,500,000 (Twelve Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) with a Finance Company
here in Europe and unfortunately lost his life in an Egyptian charter
plane Boeing 737 which crashed into the Red Sea early on January 3
shortly after taking off from the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing
all the 135 passengers and 13 crew members aboard,
Ref: (View:http://english.people.com.cn/200401/04/eng20040104_131791.shtml).


He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital
documents related to the deposit still in my possession. Recently, the
governing body of the Finance Company contacted me on this
matter,requesting that I should notify the next of kin of my late
client to claim the funds and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to
lay claims to the Fund.

I know that my client had no living next of kin but I went ahead and
made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my late
client's extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.
Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin, so that my late client's fundS will
not be confiscated by the Finance Company.

You and I can share the money, you will be entitled to 40% of the
total fund for your role as the relative and next of kin of my late
client,50% for me while 10% is to be marked out for any expenses that
will be incurred during the clearance or process of transfer of the
fund to your bank account.
Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal
documents that will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary
and next of kin of my late client will be procured.

All I require is your sincerity, honesty, co-operation and utmost good
faith to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law.


Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail (mrpeterjoop@yahoo.co.uk) or
telephone to enable us discuss further. You may also send your
telephone number so that I can call you.
Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude requires utmost
confidentiality and sincerity.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you,

Regards
Peter Joop.
Phone: +31-617-639-271.
Fax: +31-847-181-615