These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Waiting to hear from you

From: Alisa Donna - alisa_dongirl@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,
I am Miss Alisa Donna from serrie-lone writing you from Ghana, I beleive by God's grace I got your contact in confidence After asking for God's directions,Despart I never disclose why I needed your contact to any body. I wish to know if you can assist me in by removing and handling both my fund of (TWENTY TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)US.$22.500.000.00.and invest Presently in your land of business,the fund and gold is still in the Security Company,where my late Father deposited it for safe keeping and my Father never disclosed the content of the Luggages to the Security Company, he only decleard it as "personal/family treasure"because he donot want the company to know the content of the boxes. Since you are involved in associated business in your country, I will love if I will invest the fund in your business and you help me look for a buyer of gold over there, because I do not know any body overseas,and I don' t want to do anything here in Africa. I need a God fearing person who will assist me very well in this fund that I am about to invest overseas, where it will be invest properly with the person's advice.Actually I do not want involvement of any African because of my safety,they killed my Father becouse of his money.If you can assist me receive this fund, kindly send to me your phone number and your full name and address for me to get you approved as our beneficiary,because I want to finalize this in five or six days from today. Please let me know if you are interested to assist me so that we can discuss about your percentage and compensation.

Yours faithfully, From sister alisa donnaAlternative Email:alisa_dongirl@yahoo.co.uk
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01