These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

From miss rose owen

From: Rose Owen - rose1001_owen@yahoo.fr

From: rose Owen
Abidjan Cote d' ivoire
West Africa.

Dearest One,
Good day to you.
My name is Miss rose Owen and am 18 years old. Is my pleasure sending you this message. I am requesting you to go through it carefully and get back to me the soonest.
I am contactacting you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though we have not met before, I firmly believe, that you will not lead me astray after fervent prayers and fasting.
There is this huge amount of nine million five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($6.5m) which my late Father Mr. Albert Owen deposited for me in a Security Company here in Abidjan before he was assassinated by unknown persons during the war in our country Cote d'ivoire. He intentionally deposited it as family valuables for its safe keeping in the Security Company.

Now, I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to assist me claim and retrieve this fund from the Security Company and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment. I will cheerish it if you can consider these listed areas below for the investment.

1). Telecommunication.
2). The Transport Industry.
3). Five Star Hotel.

I will be pleased and grateful offering you 15% of the total
fund as compensation for your kind gesture and assistance.
God bless you and i await your soonest response.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss rose Owen.


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions