These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

FROM MR ROBERTNATWEST BANK LONDON

From: MR ROBERT LE BLANC - mr.robert19000@cixoffice.com

Hello Friend,

How are you today, and how about your lovely ones, Hope you all are in good health? I know you must be surprise reading this type of mail from me But I will introduce myself to you, My name is Mr.Robert Le Blanc, the Operational Manager of Natwest bank in United Kingdom, I here solicit for your strictly confidence on a good business transaction involving a huge sum of money from a deceased foreign customer Late Mr.Thompson Morrison ; who died along with his family in plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000,
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

He deposited this funds amounting to {Twelve million
five hundred thousand Usa Dollars) $12.5m in our Bank here in London. Previously our filed record shows that the fund was actually for a project he wanted to start in the near future (a multi million Dollar steel planting in Florida, USA) before his sudden and untimely death.

Since his death know one of his relations or next-of-kin has come forward to claims this fund as the heir.Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that.I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the rela tives for 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased because my bank will not release the money unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as Indicated in our operating
guidelines I want to use part of my own share to support charity organisations.

Please I need your urgent co-operation because I do not want this money to go into the Bank Treasury. The UK banking policy and guideline stipulates that any unclaimed money belonging to a deceased person for the period of 5 years will be transferred into the Banks Treasury as an unclaimed debt. The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geograpgical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensivity of the transaction.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you, Please provide to me the below informations

1. your Full Name
2. Your private mobile telephone number for effective communication
3. Your Contact Address.
4.Reply by my office email adress for
urgent

Best Regards,
Mr. Robert Le Blanc
Operational Manager
Natwest bank
My Private Mobile No +447035902854