These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PLEASE REPLY ME

From: hanasudanterraes - hana_sudan@terra.es

Hello,

My name is Miss Hana Garage 18 years old from the Darfur, Sudan now

under (UNHCR) asylum protection in Ghana because of the war

in my native country.

My father was killed along side with my mother during the long civil war and

his properties were totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important file of

my father which stated that he deposited the sum of (US$4.5M) Four Million

Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars in one of the private security vault in Ghana.

The fund was registered, declared and deposited by my father as family

treasures for maximum security reasons.

I would appreciate you to represent me in withdrawing the

fund and also help me invest in profitable ventures since I have a limited

knowledge in the business world.

I need your friendship and trust to start living again and put our horrible

past behind us.I need you to become my family again because I live lonely here and have

no more family.

Thanks and God bless you.

Please send your reply only to :

Which is only the box I check for mail.

Yours

Hana

Email:sudan_dafur@hotmail.com

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu