These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Please accept my proposal

From: Mr Robert Hughes RoberHughesyahoocom - robert.hughes_2007@yahoo.gr

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and
assistance
in the context stated
below, I am Mr. Robert Hughes, the personal Assistant to the late Mr. Walter
Haas. I got your contact
during my search for a reliable person I could do business with, though I do
not know you but I seek to
ask a favor from you as this will sincerely benefit the both of us and all
parties involved.
My late Boss was an Executive officer of {Shell Petroleum Development Company}
for 10 years and he was
retired on the 30th day of September 2005. After a month, My Boss and his
entire family died on their way
to a Conference in an Automobile crash on the 13th day of November
2005. Before
his death my Boss had a total sum of
$12,000,000.00(USD) with a Finance House in Europe, hoping of transferring the
funds to his country {United
States of America} after his retirement as soon as he
comes back from the conference. According to the {DEED OF WILL} made
be my late
Boss,
He wrote {DEED OF WILL} that if anything should happen to him, That I should
make sure I locate any of his
family members. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
close to a year now, I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased.Iagree to pay you 50% of the
fund as the account owner,
50% for me. Please do provide the following information for the
application processing.
1. Your full name:
2. Contact address:
3. Email:
4. Phone number for verbal communication:
5. Age (Date of Birth):
6. Occupation:
All this information will enable me write an application to the
company on your
behalf, and present
you to the company as the real next of kin to my late Boss.
All required is your honest cooperation to enable us see this business
successful. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement which will protect you
from any
breach of the law.
Walter Haas was a very good man and it is not wise for me to allow his hard
earned wealth to be stolen by the
greedy directors of the Company.
PLEASE NOTE THAT: ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO MY
ALTERNATIVE MAIL BOX OF: robert.hughes_2007@yahoo.gr
.
Thanks and God bless.
Robert Hughes