These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

i await your reply

From: MrThompson - note.dlcsuk@sify.com

Dear Friend,
Greetings!
First, please accept my apology for contacting you this way, I do not mean
to violate your privacy in any way by this mail. I am Morgan Thompson, a
solicitor at law. I was the personal attorney to Mr.Harrison Tong, who
until his untimely death, worked with Shell-development Company (SPDC) in
UK. Here in after referred to as my client.
On the 21st of April 1999, my client, his wife and their three children
were involved in a car accident, on the outskirts of London. All occupants
of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made
several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives and this
has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts to
locate any member of his family, I decided to search for a foreigner from
the internet and honestly this is how I came about your name and email
address. I know that this is not an ideal solution but my late client's
deposit in a commercial bank is under very serious threat of confisticate
for lack of a next-of-kin.
I have all necessary legal documents that will be used to back up this
claim without any problems. All I require is your honest cooperation and
commitment to enable us see this matter through. Time is of great
importance now, if we can file the claim application, the bank will stay
actions on the confisticate of the deposit. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please get in touch with me as soon as you possibly
can. I will be very glad to negotiate the terms of this matter with you
frankly and then you can make a decision after getting the full details.
Best regards,
Morgan Thompson