These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

KINGDOM INVESTMENT

From: EVANGELIST MARY JONES - evangelistmaryjones@indiatimes.com

Dear Beloved in christ, Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am EVANGELIST MARY JONES,a widow to Late DAVID JONES, I am 70years old,Iam suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness,although as a christain,I believe God and I know that I will notdie,I will leave to declare the glory of God. My late husband and my only son died in plane crash .I am presently Leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter. My late husband was very wealthy, an industralist and international businessman. We have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.After the death of my husband,I made up my mind to travel abroad to live the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary.I called our lawyer and I instructed him to sell all my husbands properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission. The lawyer sold the Shares and some of the properties and I was able to raise the sum of $10.5M US(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) The fund is in cash,for the safety of the fund till "am able to travel out.I packaged the fund inconsignments and deposited it with a Security Company.Presently,all the documents concerning the consignments are with my lawyer. Now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed concerning this donation and I told God to direct me to an honest Person who will receive this fund and utilise it for things that will glorify the name of God. After my prayers,I searched the christain site in the internet,I found your email address and I decided to contact you. Please if in your heart you are geniunely and faithfully desired to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for Charity, Ministry, Evangelical work,please send to me your, FULL NAMES,CONTACT ADDRESS,TEL PHONE AND FAX NUMBER. Once I recieve it,I will give it to my lawyer to make immediate arrangement with the security company on how the consignments that contained the fund will be delivered to you. Send your reply of this mail to my private box below, evangelistmaryjones@indiatimes.com I await your urgent reply. Thanks and God bless you. Yours In-Christ, EVANGELIST MARY JONES
_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607