These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A CRY FOR HELP

From: Mrs Mariam Matanbo Mariammariamcom - mutanbox2@gmail.com

DEAR SIR/MADAM

It is indeed my most sincere wish that this mail finds you in a good
state.The Zimbawean turmoils and troubles both in the past and present
times had turned us into helpless and restless people putting us in a
state where we really do need help.It is in this regard that I write
you this mail not only do I trust that you will comply with its
confidential nature but you will lend me an ear and come to my aid.
I am Mrs Mariam Mutanbo,a citizen of Zimbabwe.

It also will interest you to know that I am the Wife of Dr.Williams
Matanbo, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe.
My late Husband, was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers
murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of President
Robert Mugabe. For his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean
Opposition party controlled by the whites. Before his death, he had
taken me to one of the Johannesburg to deposit the sum of
US$ 5.6 Million (Five Million,Six hundred United States Dollars) with
a security and finance company as if he foresaw the looming danger in

Zimbabwe. The money was deposited in the form of valuables to the
security company
to avoid seizure,and also to avoid much demur rage from the security
company.

This money was given to my Husband by president Mugabe for
investment purpose while they were still in good terms.
This land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new
land act, which wholly affected the rich farmers, and some few blacks
eventually vehemently condemned the modus operandi adopted by the
government. And that resulted to rampant killing and mob actions by
the veterans and some political thugs,precisely, more than thirty-on(31)
people have been killed. Heads of government from Western
World,especially Britain and United States of America have voiced their
condemnation of Mugabe 's plan subsequently, the South African
Development Community(S.A.D.C) has continuously supported Mugabe's
new land reform act.

It is against this background that I and my family who are currently
staying in South Africa have decided to transfer my husbands money
from the security company to another security in Europe . As the eldest
Wife of my Husband, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a
safe security company where this money could be lodged into without
the knowledge of my government who had tactically freezing our family
wealth and South African Government seems to be playing alongside
with them.

We have decided not to invest this money in South Africa for the fear
of seizure and encountering the same experience in future,since both
countries have almost the same political history.More so, the South
African Foreign Exchange Policy does not allow such investment hence I
am an asylum seeker.By writing this mail I entrust my future and that
of my family on your hands, I should let you know that this
transaction is risk free.Therefore if you accept to assist my family,
we are willing to accept any reasonable condition you may deem necessary,and

we can as well go into partnership business with you. please reply
immediately
to facilitate immediate action toward the transaction, Remember this business
is highly confidential and shall be kept within you alone.

Best regards,
Mrs Mariam H Matanbo