These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I MY SON WE SEEKEN FOR YOUR HELP

From: Mrs Mariam Abdul Hakam - mariam_abdulhakam@yahoo.com

Mrs Mariam Abdul Hakam.
Dakar Senegal,West Africa.

Attn :
Based on the information I gathered about you from a very reliable source, I am happy to send this message to you.
I hope you will consider and give it urgent and favorable reply. My name is Mrs Mariam 34 years of age,a citizen of Ivory- Coast, wife of late Dr.Abdul Hakam, who before his death was the person managing the Ivory- Coast gold and diamond corporation( SGDC ) .
I hope you are aware of the war which has ravaged my country for the past years now . It was in one of this attacks by the rebels that led to the death of my husband and three of my children , now I am left with only my last son Azzaam,
I was terrified of the situation and because of this I escaped with my son Azzaam
from Ivory - Coast to Dakar Senegal into a refugee camp but brought along the sum of u.s$9.3 million , in a metallic box and presently in a security company as family valuables .
My aim of contacting you is to seek for your able assistance as a front in transferring this fund abroad into an account , then as a business developer , you can help us to invest wisely in areas you deem lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for us to stay comfortable in your country of abode .
Presently we cannot go back to Ivory- Coast because of the situation there and you know that Senegal where we are now is politically unstable; we therefore wish you could help us get out of here before it become worse.

We are prepared to offer you 9.3% of the total funds for your able assistance and support and would send you proofs of the funds as soon as we favourably hear from you. True my private Email mariam_abdulhakam@yahoo.com
Finally I implore you to treat this transaction with secrecy and confidentiality for security
reasons. I Need Your Informetion's

HOME ADDRESS N;0.............................................

TELEPHONE NUMBER..........................................

FAX NUMBER.......................................................

YOUR FULL NAME..............................................

Thanking,
you in anticipation and God bless.
Mrs Mariam Abdul Hakam