These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Discovery

From: frank uka - frank_uka@yahoo.fr

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Frank Uka, a staff of one of the prime banks in CI. I am contacting you in regards to a business that will be of great benefit if you can handle it with me. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

In the course of my work I discovered a dormant account belonging to one of our foreign customers. This very account has been dormant for over 6yrs now after my investigations, I discovered that the account owner has died since January 2000. Since his death, nobody has come forward to lay claims to this money and recently a probate order has been issued and as such if nobody comes for the claim by the end of this fiscal year, the account will be declared unservisable and the funds called to the goverment treasury.

In other to avert this negative action, I now seek your assistance to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased sine you bear the same surname. All documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds to be released in your favour as the next of kin. The account is worth about US$15,725,000.00 (Fifteen Million Seven Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Dollars) and I propose a 60:40 spilt at the end of the transcation. I will be here to give you all the guidelines and advices till we get this actaulised and you will have 40%.

If you can handle this with me, I will need your full name, address, date of birth and telephone/fax numbers. With these information, I will carefully work on the account file so that you apply for the release of the money as the next of kin. I expect your speedy response.

Regards,

Mr.Frank Uka.

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions