These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

DONATE TO ORPHANAGE

From: isoqrosy ferdinand - rosy_ferdinand2007@orangemail.es

From Mrs  Rosemary, Attn, I am Mrs Rosemary   69 years old,  from Ivory Coast I am married to late Mr Ferdinand  Koffi of blessed memory who worked with Ivory Coast government for years  before he died in the year 2005. We were married for years without a  child. he died during the political crisis that lasted for only four  days. Before his death we were both  married  and , Since his  death I too have been battling with cancer and fibroid problems.  When my  late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 3.5 Million United States Dollars with a Bank IN SPAIN BANK . Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due  to Cancer  problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition l decided to donate this fund to either  a orphanage organization or devoted   individual that will utilize this money the way l am going to instruct here in. I Want this organization or individual to use this money in  all sincerity to fund orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of  God and to ensure That the society upholds the views and beliefs of the  holy book of bible. The holy Bible emphasized so much on God benevolence and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because l don't have any Child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives two of them  died in the war in my country I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by people . I don't want a situation where this money will be used in a bad way manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank I  will also issue you a  letter of authority that will  prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Christian community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted worthy  of mulation. Whoever that wants to serve the God must serve him in truth  and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. and  please don't give any delay in your replying me soonest,With your tele /fax number and address Regards, Mrs  Rosemary

Adsl 1 Mb + Llamadas: Router Wifi Gratis