These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I WILL HANG MYSELF DIE WITH THIS PREGNANCY

From: GIRMA BETI - just4betigirma@yahoo.com

GOD BE WITH YOU,MY NAME IS BETI GIRMA,AGE 22YEARS OLD FROM ETHIOPIA.I
AM A CHRISTIAN, I AM WRITTING TO MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS & SISTERS THIS
LETTER TO HELP ME. I AM IN A BIG TROUBLE,MY HUSBAND DIED 5MONTHS AGO.HIS
NAME IS TAMRAT ADDISU GIRMA SINCE HE DIED I AM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE I AM
PREGNANT 2MONTHS BEFORE HIS DEATH NOW MY PREGNANCY IS 7MONTHS,BUT NO
ONE TO HELP ME.I AM TIRED TO ASK FOR HELP FROM PEOPLE BUT NO ONE IS
WILLING TO HELP ME,THAT WHY I DECIDED TO WRITE OUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS &
SISTERS TO HELP ME,BECAUSE I AM NOT STRONG AND I DON`T KNOW HOW TO TELL
YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.I DON`T HAVE FOOD TO EAT AND NO BODY TO LOOK AFTER
ME AND NO SHELTER, IF MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS & SISTERS CAN NOT HELP ME ,
I WILL HANG MYSELF OR DRINK ACID AND DIE WITH THIS PREGNANCY,NO MONEY
TO GO TO HOSPITAL,PLEASE HELP ME MY BROTHERS & SISTERS,OTHERWISE I WILL
KILL MYSELF. BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING THAT GIVES ME HOPE AND
HAPPINESS.GOD BLESS YOU,BETI GIRMA.

---------------------------------
Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more