These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

VERY URGENT

From: utfqjoseagu - jose_agu2007@excite.com

Yeni bir e-posta adresim var!Şimdi bana e-posta gönderebileceğiniz adres: barrjoseagu2003@yahoo.com.tr

- ATTN:Sir/Madam,It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a suprise.This is because we have not met before but I am inspired tosending you this email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that willbe of mutual benefit to the two of us.However, I am barrister JOSE AGU, Attorney to the late Engr.Steve Moore a national of Isle of Man inUK, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria. On the 11th of November,1997.My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos ExpressRoad. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, Idecided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you toassist in repartrating the money and property left behin
d by my client,Ican easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are theonly surviving relation of my client.Otherwise the Estate he leftbehind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $27 million U.S dollars(twenty sevenmillion U.S.America Dollars).Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice toprovide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $27million U.S dollars can be paid to youraccount and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% toyou,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and forward the following inf
ormations to me 1,Your Name 2,House Address3,Your Phone/Fax Number4,Your Age and Gender5,Your occupation I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Send your reply to my alternative email address jose_agu2007@excite.com Yours Faithfully,Barrister JOSE AGU(Esq