These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

Good Day

From: Mrs Suzana Isaacs Vaye - suzanaye@gmail.com

GOOD DAY

My Name is Mrs. Suzana Isaacs Vaye from Liberia , My late Husband is Abel Guhan Kwawu, Deputy Minister of Public Works in
Liberia .

My Husband was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial Charles Taylor killed him. I don't know what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed a consistent headline in the CNN, BBC news bulletins and I believe you are a highly respected personality more also you can verify this from some of the international
newspapers posted in the web sites below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

Since the death of my late husband, the Government has frozen all his access and accused him of the role he played under the regime of Charles Taylor that
led the country into civil war before the intervention of the UN Peace Army arrived to stop the bloody killing of the innocent souls. Base on the involvement of my late husband participation in the regime of Charles Taylor, the Government has inflected punishment on me & my fatherless children, we have been confined only to our country home and all my movements are been monitored.

We have no other hope of surviving this unwanted situation hence I decided to contact you for assistance. I am therefore contacting you to assist me in channelling US$7.2 million dollars belonging to my late husband into a productive investment venture and I look to make this investment discreetly under discretionary asset management arrangement.

Considering the assistance from you to ensure the successful of this transactions, I will be offering you 20% of the total sum while, 3% map out for any
incidental expenses that you may incur in the course of actualizing this transaction and 77% shall be entrusted in your care for a long time investment.

Please, I will appreciate your response to furnish you with more details of this fund and all replies in response to this mail shall be directed to my private
email address:suzanaye@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Mrs.Suzana Isaacs Vaye (Widow)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts