These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 10, 2007

Mr Henry Bamba

From: henry bamba - hb_220@voila.fr

97,Rue des la Paix Treichville
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
Dear,
I humbly solicit for your help, it is true that we have never met but i sincerely apologise for contacting you this way but in the circumstances that iam now i have no other choice, i plead with you to bear with me, However, permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.Iam Henry Bamba 18yrs, the only child of late Mr Robert A. Bamba,
My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote D'Ivoire before he was poisoned to death by my uncles out of envy and greed.Since the death of father life has not been the same again, my uncles have succeeded in dispossessing me of everything my father laboured for, they drove me out of my family house and sold the house to someone else.I have not gone back to school.Iam presently living in fear and suffering like a refugee.Would you please hear the cry of this Orphan and i know that God will bless you wherein abundantly. When my mother died on the 21St October 2000, my father took me so special and being his heir apparent he confided alot of infomations in me. Before the death of my father on 29th April 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan.He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of Euros 11,500,000 ( Eleven million, five hundred thousand, Euros) packeged in a mettalic box and deposited with a Security Compagnie here in Abidjan, he told me that he used my name as his only son as the beneficiary to the box and he declared and registered the box as containing FAMILY VALUABLES.
The security company does not know the real content of the box and when we get to when you will be contacting them please i beg you not to reveal this information that the box is containing money please.It is confidential and what we shall always make the security to believe is what my late father declared on the day of the deposit as the content of the box and that is FAMILY VALUABLES.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his my uncles out of envy, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, Sir, I am sincerely seeking your assistance to help me retreive and lift this box to your country as my Foreign Partner.
I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts and contribution at the end of the transaction.You will as well help me in investing my own share of the money while i conclude my education. As soon as i get your positive response i will give you the deposit code and then link you up with the security company where my late father deposited this fund so that they will tell you the procedures involved in the retreival of the box.
Anticiapting to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Mr Henry BambaPlease contact me in my émail private: hb_220@voila.fr
_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le blog Messenger Séries TV : infos, scoops, interviews et photos !
http://blog-series-tv.spaces.live.com