These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 10, 2007

Next Of Kin

From: dicksonterraes - dickson21@terra.es

Confidential Fax: 00 44 707 502 4324 Personal Email:d_dada@postino.it 27th August 2007

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Dickson Dada. I work as a senior investment consultant for a bank here in United Kingdom. I also work as part of the regional team that covers the entire Central European region. I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours.

Approximately five years ago, an investor (Mr. Richard Gates â€" Deceased nine months ago) invested a total of US$14.777M (Fourteen Million, Seven Hundred & Seventy-Seven Thousand United State Dollars) with my department. With interest at today’s value, the said invested fund is now worth US$21.7M (Twenty-One Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

Late Richard Gates’ Attorney/Lawyer notified my department of the sudden death (Car Accident) of Mr. Richard Gates. He (the attorney) also expresses concern that Richard had died without a WILL and he has no details of any surviving relatives. The lawyer has now requested my department to check our records to clarify who Late Richard Gates may have named as his next of Kin on the investment application. Fortunately, or rather unfortunately, the person named as next of kin, was his girl friend who also died in the car accident. I have not yet notified the lawyer that the next of Kin was the girl friend. I virtually have another fourteen working days to do so.

Should I notify the lawyer of my findings, automatically, the invested funds will be confiscated by the U.K. Government? This I do not mind, my concerns and worries is that the funds once released from our bank, it will be diverted else where by senior U.K. government functionaries for their personal gains. On the basis of my worries, my immediate boss and I decided to act fast by contacting and inviting you to work with us posing as a relative of the deceased. With our insider’s privileged information, the funds can be paid to you as the only surviving relative. We have all the information and guidance to enable you and us realize this opportunity. We have evaluated the risk analysis and we are convinced that there is no risk element, as long as we both maintain strict confidentiality.

As you should understand, I am taking a great risk contacting you and making this proposal. Therefore, you should understand why I must say no more about this transaction until I receive a call, email or fax from you confirming receipt of this letter.

Once secured communication has been established between you and us, detailed clarifications will be dealt with, such as what each party stand to benefit and time scale and procedures. Time is not in our favour. Please establish secured communication with me through any of the above means.

Yours truly
Mr. Dickson Dada.


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu