These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 10, 2007

REPLY

From: MrFrancis Kovos - kovosfamily001@myway.com

Dear Friend,It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but considering the recent political instabilities in my country, I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life.There is this huge amount of Twelve million U.S dollars ($12,000,000.00) which my late Father deposited in Europe awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons during this present war in dafur sudan. Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me retrieve this money for onward transfer to any designated bank account of your choice for investment purposes on these areas below: 1) Telecommunication2) Transport Industry 3) Mechanised agriculture.4} Estate investment We have to nagotiate on what will be offered to you for assisting me to handle this project while 25% will be for you annually from the profit of the partnership company we are to establish.Pleaase, read more on the newswww.savedarfur.org I wait for your kind consideration to my plight. PlS RESPOND THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL BELOW FOR URGENT RESPONSE:kovosfamily001@myway.com Best Regards,Mr.Francis Kovos
_________________________________________________________________
Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-za/messenger/overview