These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 08, 2007

PLEASE YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED

From: Sylvester Kumalo - sylvesterkumalo@z6.com

Dear Friend,
Compliment of the season, my names are SYLVESTER KUMALO the only survival son of Chief GODWIN KUMALO, from ZIMBABWE, during the civil war in my country ROBERT MUGABE and his supporters claim all the big investments owned by the white people in the country, companies and farms for his party members
My father was one of the biggest farmer and gold and diamond merchant in our country then, because my father strongly opposed his administration his surpporters invaded my fathers farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and made away with allots of machineries in my fathers farm..
Before my father's death, he deposited 15 MILLION US DOLLARS in a SECURITY COMPANY in GHANA, WEST AFRICA. This was money he planed to buy new equipments in a new farm he wants to set up in BRAZIL. After the death of my father, we decided to escape to GHANA been one of the AFRICAN countries to ours because of constant arrestment from ROBERT MUGABE'S troops. Before my fathers death he left a standing order in the SECURITY COMPANY that the money should be release to me if only I produce a FOREIGN PARTNER that will help me to manage the money. That is why I have decided to contact a reputable individual like you that will assist me in transferring the money out of GHANA and invest in a lucrative business that is profitable. Your role in this transaction will be 25%, why, 5% for expenses that may occur in the cost of transaction and 70% will be used for investment (BUSINESS) in your country.
All I need you to do is to act as the sole beneficiary to the fund and assist in claiming the fund from the security company as soon as possible.
I will be very glad if you claim the money and transfer it to your country as permanent resident.
Note that this transaction is 100% risk free so you should however threat this business with absolute confident and always maintain a high level of confidentiality.
All relevant documents to the claims of the fund are with me as the next of kin. I shall inform you with the next line of action as soon as I receive your positive response. Please kindly reply me with your full names, direct fax number and personal phone number to enhance the confidentiality of this transaction. Please reply me as soon as possible.

SIGN,
SYLVESTER KUMALO, for the family.


_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us