These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dear Carol

From: Barrister Dominion Chambers - d0minionchambers@yahoo.no

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER
JORGE JOHNSON DOMINION CHAMBERS
#10 BROAD STREET LAGOS NIGERIA.
CELL # +234-80-36157849
(MOTTO:JUSTICE & PEACE)

Dear Carol,

I'm Barrister Jorge Johnson, an Attorney at law. I am the personal Attorney to Engr. Douglas Carol, a national of your country, who used to work with Oil company in Nigeria and as well a one time secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the late head of state of Nigeria{Late GEN.SANI ABACHA}. Before his death On Saturday 4Th May, 2002 [my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in the plane crash incident.

My client {Engr. Douglas Carol} deposited the sum of $12.3m in a commercial bank (GTBANK PLC) here in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he resumes his leave come Saturday, 4 May, 2002, bore his untimely death in a plane crash. Let me refer you to the front page of (BBC) World News of Saturday, 4 May 2002,). You can check it through their website).

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm

Since his death I have made several inquires to your embassy to locate Any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his Name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted
you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or Declared unserviceable by the bank where these Money was Deposited. Particularly, the (GTB)GTBANK PLC. Where the deceased deposited (US$12,300,000)twelve million three hundred thousand dollars only, bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin with in the next twenty four official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the Deceased since you have the same name so that the proceeds of this Deposit (Money) valued at (US$12,300,000.00) twelve million three hundred thousand dollars only can be claimed by you and then you and me can share the money. 70% to me and 30% to you I have some necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we might make.

If you are willing to transact this business with me, kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this mail, in your return mail, your Private contact telephone number, fax number, full name and address is needed for easy communication to enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals before the transfer.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of your countries law as well as mine. Please get in touch with me for more information to enable us discuss further.


Best Regards,
Barrister Jorge Johnson

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com