These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

From Mrs Ethan Brown

From: Ethan Brown - ethan_brown04@yahoo.it

From: Mrs. Ethan Brown

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Ethan Brown, a well known business woman, I am from Berlin Germany. I am 69 years old, I leave in Lagos Nigeria. I am a good merchant, I have industries and companies, with some good stocks in various banks. I have spent all my life, investing in corporate business. All the way I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a ghastly car accident that took place sometime in November 2004 along shagamu Ore Express Way.
I must confess that I was a woman very greedy, which cursed my present ordeal. I don't know much and I don't care about people, since I my present experience, is difficult for me to sleep and have rest. later in the year 2005,February to be precise, I got a letter for medical check up after a brief illness as my personal Doctor can testify that I have a cancer of the lungs, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself now, because a lot of investment which cannot be run and managed by me again. I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this as a solution and he advised me. He ministered to me to share my properties and wealth, to the needy in society such as the motherless baby/orphanages and homeless people that needs money for survival, both students from less unprivileged homes that need money, business women and men for their investment and for the future raising's.

Because of the above reasons therefore, I am writing this letter to people who really need help from me, both student in colleges, high school, to contact me urgently. so that I can make available preparation on that, especially women of the present day, who are divorced by their husband, and cannot survive in the mist of feeding their selves.

Please contact me and stop weeping, probably let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to the nearest orphanages, motherless homes near your town I will be more happy. Now am so much with God, am now a born again. May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please I wish to remind you, that you should not belongs to scammers or any act of fraudulent things on the internet or try to scam me on this please be honest with me, don't behave Like Nigerians, please. I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Ethan Brown