These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 24, 2006

FANTASTIC JOB OFFER JUST FOR YOU

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <20060925003620.DDF4B43543C@h6339.serverkompetenz.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 02:36:20 +0200 (CEST)



H&L TEXTILE AND FABRICS LTD
OFFICE
34 Parliament Street,
York, YO18SG,UK
Email:hl_textile_fabrics102@yahoo.com
Dear Friend,

My name is Lilian Jonathan, I am into manufacturing textile and fabrics with my husband henry jonathan,We own H&L TEXTIL AND FABRICS LTD in Africa,London,Zealand(United Kingdom)I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband Henry. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing fabrics work since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in fabrics in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in african designs.
I have been selling my fabrics for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on clothes, and selling designs of textile, I have sold in diffrent places and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my textile and fabrics to Americans, they are always offering to pay with BANK TRANSFERS, MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE, which is difficult for me to
cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be working for me as a par time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.

These payments are in BANK TRANSFERS,MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE and they would come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges then wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust, i have made arrangement with the FBI in Washington,that if anybody gets away with my money they will definately get hold with the person,and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds , you are to receive the BANK TRANSFERS,MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE PAYMENT which will be sent to you by my business partners, which would come in form of a BANK TRANSFERS,MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE then you are to take it to your bank account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE to me via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a dime out of your personal money.

If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via email.
N: B, Please send to me the listed information below:


#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#direct contact telephone number,

I will be needing your home address, so that my clients will make the TRAVELER'S CHEQUE,MONEY ORDERS or CAHIERS issued in your name and have it sent to you immediately.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,


HENRY & LILIAN JONATHAN
Director of H&L TEXTILE AND FABRICS,
London, United Kingdom.

N.B SEND YOUR REPLY TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAILBOX.

hl_textile_fabrics105@yahoo.com