These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fwd: PLEASE I WILL BE WAITTING FOR YOUR REPLY..



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: missmercy@adinet.com.uy < missmercy@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sep 22, 2006 10:53 PM
Subject: PLEASE I WILL BE WAITTING FOR YOUR REPLY..
To:

Dear One,
I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your
country. My name is Miss Mercy Anold,I am 19 years old. I am the
daughter of Late Hon Dr lorma Anold  the former Minister of Transport
and Communication under the leadership of president Charles Taylor of
Liberia.

My father was arrested on 1st of Nov 2001 by Charles Taylor  on
allegation of using his position in the Govenment to aid smuggling of
diamond from the Lofia county diamond field,it was just a political
vendetta.My father later died in the prison,it was diagnonised that he
was poisoned, but Government report says heart failure.
He sent a note to me before his death, regarding a deposit of the sum
of Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars he
deposited for me. He instructed us to move immediately with the
documents to a neighbouring country to seek asylum. We moved to the
Republic of Mali where we spent some time before finally moving to
Dakar with the help of United Nation Agency.

Meanwhile i have located the bank,and have also discussed the possible
transfer of the fund.my father left a clause that i must reach the age
of 24 before i could manage the fund myself that i have to introduce a
trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this
fund hence the need for your assistance. I request that you be my
trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the fund to your
account or an account you will nominate for investment.
You will also be resposible for the investment and management of the
fund for me and also you will help me get a good school where i will
further my education.we will agree on a percentage you will take for
your assistance. Please let me know immediately if you can assist  me
so that I will give you more information about the deposit. I thank you
in anticipation to your quick response.
I will like you to relpy here for our easy contact(mercy_anold@yahoo.
com)
yours sincerely
Miss Mercy Anold.