These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 24, 2006

Good day Beloved one

Good day Beloved one

 From Mr Seleake, Alamieyeseigha,           
         
  Attn: 
                       I got your email contacts here in Bayelsa State where i currently reside on my going through a magazine and decided to contact you with faith for this help.My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to contact you. It is
my pleasure to contact you though I have not met with you before
pleading you for this help,but i want you to consider it as the will of God for my knowing who you are.
  
I am Mr.Seleake DSP Alamieyeseigha  29 years old,the son of the
former Governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria that is currently reminded in prison.There is an un-traced amount that was deposited with a SECURITY COMPANY  by my father, His Excellency before he jumped bail in London to Nigeria I waited for so long before I decided to recover the money to start up my life in your country or anywhere save enough outside Africa for security of my life.

I want you to help me claim and retrive the money from the SECURITY COMPANY  and transfer it into your personal account in your country for my future life purposes and on profitable investment.
 
Please if you can be of assistance to me , I will be pleased if you tell me what will be your offer out of the total money so that I can use the rest to start up my life. Please,I want you to know that it will require litle money according to the SECURITY COMPANY on my last discussion with the manager, this is the reason why I
cried unto you for Godly help to get this money out of the SECURITY COMPANY.I await your soonest response through here if you can consider my plight and help me out.Thanks and Almighty God bless you.
 
Yours,
  Mr.Seleake DSP Alamieyeseigha .
TEL +234-8039-465-937.
EMAIL;seleakealamieyeseigha@rediffmail.com