These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fwd: Cry For Help



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Princess Ajana <princex_ken1@web.de>
Date: Sep 25, 2006 6:16 AM
Subject: Cry For Help
To: princex_ken1@web.de

Good Day and Compliments,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that
if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my
family, God almighty will bless and reward you
abundantly. My family and I are true Christians and
worship's God truthfully. I got your contact through
Internet during my research on some one who could help
us.
I am a female student from University of Senegal,
Dakar. I am 16yrs old. I'd like any person who can be
caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have
a long-term relationship with you and to know more
about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation< BR>with you in time coming if you can be able to help me
in this transaction.
Well, my fathers died some few months ago and left
my mother me and my junior brother behind. He was a
king, which our town citizens titled him before his
death. I was a Princess to him and I and my brother
are the only people who can take care of his wealth
now because my mother is not literate enough to know
and manage my entire father's wealth behind.
He left up to USD 27, 350, 000.00 dollars (TWENTY
SEVEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US
DOLLARS) with a security company in Europe, and I don't
know how and what I will do to invest this money
somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will
not take over what belongs to my father and our family,
which they were planning to do without my present
because I am a female as stated by our culture in the
town. That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact
which I strongly believe that by the gr ace of God, you
will help me secure and invest this money. I thereby
need your help in bringing the box containing the money
out
from the security company, based on your reply I will
furnish you with more details on how we can proceed.
I am ready to pay 30% of the total amount to you if
you help us in securing this money and another 10%
interest of Annual Income to you, for handling
this business for us, which you will strongly have
absolute control over.
If you can handle this project sincerely and also
willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach
me and I will let you know the next step to take
towards actualizing this transaction
as quickly as possible.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free.
I look forward hearing from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Princess Ajana

 



Der WEB.DE SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!   
http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066