These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fwd: Thanks



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John warfin <email_myprivate3@virgilio.it>
Date: Sep 23, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: Re:Thanks
To:

From Mr John warfin
Victoria street,
London swih,
p.o box 3038,57
Attention Please, I feel obliged writing this mail to you. I am not
quite exposed to foreign business and friends hence i write to you with
hope and trust that you will welcome my mail without being bias and
that you will be trust worthy to me.
In order to transfer out
12,500,000.00 ( Twelve million, five hundred thousand British pounds)
from our bank (Firm). I have the courage to look for a reliable and
Honest Person who will be capable of handling this Important Business
transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in
Future.
The owaner of this account is Mr. David Hagen foreigner and
the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by
Proffession and he died since 1990.the account has no other beneficiary
And my Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not
know anything About this account.
I want to transfer this money into a
safe foreign account abroad but i Don't know any foreigner,i know that
this message will come to you as a surprise as we have not had any
correspondence before and you have to addmite that we don't know
ourselves before,but due to the strict confident and your versatility
in business that motivated my interest to seek your co-opration in this
business magnitude of this nature and by your 99.9% reliability and
streight fowardness given about you that sticked my intrest in
revealing this top secret to you.
But be sure that it is real And A
Genuine business as I believe in God that you will never let me down in
this transaction till the fund is remitted to your norminated account
while i will travell to your respective country to collect my own share
of the money, and we have concluded that at the conclusion of this
business,you will be offer 30% of the total amount while 70% will be
for me . I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more
details.
Best regard
Mr John warfin